March 19, 2009

More Sad News Natasha Richardson Passes Away


Natasha Richardson, who stars in one of my all-time favourite movies The Parent Trap, has died after suffering a head injury from a fall on a ski holiday. She was 45, a wife and mother of two.

It is just too tragic. I have been reading the stories on the gossips site that were quoting 'insiders' and 'sources close to the family' but was hoping they had it all wrong and she wasn't as critically injured as they were stating. Unfortunately it appears it was all true and her family released the following statement today:

"Liam Neeson, his sons, and the entire family are shocked and devastated by the tragic death of their beloved Natasha. They are profoundly grateful for the support, love and prayers of everyone, and ask for privacy during this very difficult time.

My prayers are with their family.


1 comment:

  1. Man, that is so sad. I like that movie too! I didn't realise she was married to Liam Neeson - he's one of the stars in Love Actually, one of my all-time favourites.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING

THANKS FOR VISITING
Please sign up to receive future updates