March 18, 2009

Some Shabby Chic Features in My Bedroom

My bedside table decor. I used a delicate vintage milk jug (thrift shop find) for my (fake) roses (ebay $12), a vintage style Tiffany lamp (Target $39.95) and a picture frame that you can find in nearly any Shabby Chic decorating shop for under $10.

Another gorgeous little vase (thrift shop $1) and more of the ebay flowers.

My shabby cane chair (Ikea $29 ) and white wicker basket (Target $12).
I used one of the Hydrangea pattern Simply Shabby Chic Shower Curtains but made it into a lining for the dirty clothes basket. The only thing with the Ikea chair is that it has nice detailing on the back rest and normal 45" inch pillows overwhelm the chair. So I am searching for a smaller style cushion to work with it, I am thinking a round one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS FOR VISITING

THANKS FOR VISITING
Please sign up to receive future updates