April 5, 2009

Adorable Baby Finds at the Market


My little sister is pregnant at the moment and I find myself looking at all the adorable baby stuff you can get. She doesn't know what sex, though she claims it will be a girl, so I am looking for neutral baby stuff for my new niece/nephew. 

I love handmade clothes for babies and these booties are just so dainty. 

The white ones are so small they fit my thumb, perfect for a new born. The sunny yellow ones are for when the baby is a little bigger. 

Now I know that babies like to spend their time kicking booties off but I don't care, they are just too cute for the two seconds that they are in place.

The other fabulous find was this beautiful and delicate knit top. I know its a little on the girly side of the spectrum but with the right boy clothes I think it could work for either sex. 

It is perfect for Aussie weather as its light but still warm.  And one of the other great things, the price, $1 for the lot.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I especially love the cardigan. Wow, just a $1, what a find! :-)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS FOR VISITING

THANKS FOR VISITING
Please sign up to receive future updates